Gunbuilder II is Infinity® Firearms's next generation Gunbuilder. We have listened to feedback from our customers and re-designed the Gunbuilder to make it easier for you to design the gun of your dreams.
- If you are not already familiar with all the Gunbuilder options, please read ALL of the FAQ page before submitting a new design. Many of the common mis-configurations can be avoided by this review.
- Design options are selected on a single page - no need to visit numerous pages to select your options.
- The user selects with a "starting point" design from our library, and is presented only with choices relative to that specific model.
Click on the underlined part name to display pictures of the various options.
- Note: Saving a Design does not submit it to the Factory for a price quote. To request a quote for a completed design, go to "Your Designs", select "Describe", add any final notes and then press "Submit Design to Factory". Quotes are good for 90 days from the initial response.
- Once you order a custom gun, you may use Gunbuilder II to communicate with the factory. Each of your comments, instructions and questions to the factory are recoded with your design. In addition, each factory response is saved with the design - giving both the customer and the factory access to a complete history of all communications from initial order to product delivery.
NOTICE: Infinity firearms are custom guns, built and hand-fitted to each customer’s specific criteria. This process takes time, and orders are filled as they are received. It is possible that some part designs are updated during the build lead time. We reserve the right to make component changes and/or improvements during the build lead time without notification. Once a previous part design is depleted those parts will no longer be available. Please remember this when placing your order. In fairness to all, there is no “jumping the line.”
Status inquiries should be made by email. This provides both you and Infinity with a written record of communications, and lets the office function at maximum efficiency.
The staff at Infinity Firearms strives to provide each customer with a professional and efficient experience, and asks the same treatment from its customers. Obscenity and other forms of abuse towards the staff will not tolerated; such abuses will result in the cancellation of the abuser’s order and the refund of funds/return of the gun.
All Gunbuilder orders are contracts under Texas law and venue, per Texas Business and Commercial Code, Title 9, Chapter 273, § 273.001 and Chapter 274, § 274.001.